Re: [Computerbank] Fwd: [cai-sa] Logo Design

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 10:24:27PM +1100, Julien Goodwin scrawled:
> Honestly I think they look too 'high tech'.
> What's wrong with the current logo?

While I disagree with CAISA's attitude of "we're taking it if you don't
want it anyway", I think they have a point. The current logo isn't
really easy recognizable, and doesn't look that good in colour, let
alone not in colour. I think the new logo is simple, eye-catching and
nice. It doesn't really convey to me the prospect of "recycling"; I only
clued on to that when told. With that and a simple "computerbank" next
to it, I think it would look very good, miles better than the current
scrawl.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne