[Computerbank] Linux Courses

Greetings All;
	Dale, thanks for passing this on, most interesting stuff.  The course looks a
complete doddle and i think with a little elbow grease and in the fullness of
time we could draft our own (better) version of it and start pumping out
accredited Linux technicians for next to nix.  Comments anybody?

Best regards and faithfully yours,

cromwell
Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/