Re: [Computerbank] Fwd: [cai-sa] Logo Design

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:52 am, Daniel Stone shared thusly:

> > you expect us to sit with an old logo noone here really likes - the
> > attitdue of some in victoria seems to be 'thats the way it is, why
> > change, just deal' as an example of national untiy, that fails several
> > key tests, imho.
>
> The whole is not the one and, as someone who spent a huge amount of time
> lobbying to have the database project extend nationally instead of just
> being closeted to CBV, I find it rather insulting that I'm lumped in
> with the CBV == CAI point of view.

thats why the phrase SOME IN VICTORIA is important. its not saying all. its
not saying all of cai. its saying SOME IN VICTORIA. its not targetting or
addressing you personally. i KNOW how hard you have worked at national unity,
and would be insane to accuse you of otherwise:)
(ok, so my sanity may be questioned, but not on that point ok?;)  )

> I'm not suggesting we don't change. Read what I said again.

again, as i didnt target you, its a moot point:)

> > and a nice, fresh, positive start after a somewhat turbulent year full of
> > change and upheaval?
>
> Choosing a logo won't improve the completely dysfunctional situation.

thats why i said A START.
its not a panacea. there is no simple, easy, this will work answer. but
starting somewhere, with positives, is jolly good idea, imho:)

r:)
Romana Challans
GPG Key fingerprint =
F09E F80E 5DCA 9476 7753  9423 2CC7 81E8 4F07 1AD2

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated - Sa Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/