Re: [Computerbank] Anecdotal stories and experiences wanted -regarding supported linux USB printers

I've been very happy with my Epson C60. Works on Mandrake 8.1, 8.2, 9.0
USB connection. No problems to setup straight from the control centre.

Biggest issue is cost of cartridges @ $50/colour and $50/B&W. Erugh.

Works out at around 20c/page. Still this problem is common to inkjets.
For B&W Lasers are much cheaper.

HTH

Stuart