From: computerbank-admin@lists.linux.org.au [mailto:computerbank-admin@lists.linux.org.au]On Behalf Of Romana Challans
Sent: Monday, 13 January 2003 18:43
To: CAICommittee; Computerbank Australia Inc
Subject: [Computerbank] Fwd: [cai-sa] Logo Design

Hi all,
over the past week I've been working on a new logo.
I've been instructed to create something that displays both the recycling aspect aswell as the computer side of things. This is what I came up with.

http://timelady.com/waan/logo1.html
http://timelady.com/waan/logo2.html

Ohh yes, and could the people at the CAI committie meeting please use these links instead of the ones cromwell posted. Thankyou.

Owen Baldock
Graphical Designer
Volunteer CAI-SA Member
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/