CBV - Sorry - Monday 19th meeting has to be changed

Hi all,

The Computerbank Victoria meeting at the Vic Innovations Centre
on Monday the 19th (*192 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn*) has to be changed
(to either Tuesday 20th or Wed 21st July) because the Innovations
centre had to schedule a last minute meeting for the same night
as ours.

I hope this hasn't inconvenienced many people. :(

Please let me know which date you prefer - I will announce the
new date on the monday. The meeting will be held at the same time
- 7pm. (An agenda will also go up on the Monday night - the main
item being the approval of the incorporation & rules of the
association)

For those interested we are also going along to the FCCVi this
coming monday the 12th (July) at 7pm to do some further work on
the network. Anyone is welcome to attend.

Cheers,

Kylie
-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/