[Computerbank] Fwd: CB test site

Hi all,

I think it is important that these discussions re the website be
seen by all.

We need more people to come forward to help with this?

Do we have people who'd like to help transfer / reorganise
content from the old site into this new site? See
http://www.computerbank.org.au/new/ to take a look at the new
site. It's there all the time now. :)

Lets keep the CB website discussion on the computerbank mailing
list. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

Hi Guys,

I am still keen to help out with remodelling of the web site. Just a few
more questions.

It seems to me that one of the key features of php-nuke system is that it
offers a web based discussion forum. Did you intend to move away from email
discussion lists into a web centric discussion forum ?

Do you have a time frame for when you want to accomplish the change over ?

Suggestion: rather than have separate web sites for each state you could set
them up as "topics" within the single ComputerBank Australia web site.

Tony Joblin, President
Computerbank Queensland
07 3371 1311 (working hours)
cbq-exec@dstc.edu.au