[Computerbank] contact telephone numbers

Hi

Some of you may remember, but I forwarded an email from Catherine Caruana
(Catherine_Caruana@fcl.fl.asn.au) who is coordinating assistance for East
Timorese legal services centres to obtain computer equipment. See:
http://www.dcls.org.au/etimor/

Catherine contacted me today as she is experiencing difficulting in making
contact with local Linux groups and Computerbank offices. I have provided
the phone numbers from the web sites for Computerbank (Victoria) and
Computer Angels (Western Australia), also Darwin and Alice Springs Linux
Users Groups.

Are there any other contact phone numbers ? Catherine will be calling from
Darwin.

All the best
Jacqueline