Another ammendment - how to we make/change/delete bylaws?

Hi all,

I think we need another statement in Constitution to govern bylaws.

Bylaws governing the specific activities of Computer Bank shall be created,
changed, or deleted when the following requirements have been fulfilled:

1. Proposal of the addition, change or deletion of said bylaw by any
financial member of ComputerBank having voting rights.
2. Seconding of the proposal by another financial member of ComputerBank
having voting rights.
3. A Vote held among at least 70% of voting members of computerbank is held.
4. The result of the vote specified in item 3 is no less than 51% in favour
from among those who have voted.
5. The result of the vote specified in item 3 is no less than 51% in favour
from among the Committe Members.

I also think we need to hack out some starting bylaws - especially to govern
distro guidelines...

Comments? Suggestions? Flames?

Cheers

David Buddrige ;-)