RE: Another ammendment - how to we make/change/delete bylaws?

Hi Bill

I agree with u - (this is result of me typing in ideas without first
reflecting for > 5 minutes).

Sorry 'bout the confusion - it was a preliminary suggestion - was still
figuring things out - since then, have had further discussion with Bob Ogden
and others, have agreed that 51% much more reasonable/useful.  We're
thinking that 20% of membership constitutes sufficient persons to vote on
something, and 51% of meeting voting will pass a vote.

Cheers

David Buddrige