MELB: Help Needed to collect 40 pc's next WED 5.30pm

Victoria Computerbank has just been donated 40 complete pc's
(486dx2's) from Open Learning Australia!!!! This is a fantastic
donation and we need to act very quickly in order to pick them
up.

Anyone with a suitable car for the purpose of picking up the pc's
is urged to contact me on 9819 2023. The pc's need to be
collected next Wednesday - at about 5.30pm. We need all the help
we can get! Place of collection is 30 Collins St in the CBD.

I am not too sure where they might end up - possibly at the Print
museum for the time being or at the homes of computerbank
members.

Please let me know if you are able to help out / or if you know
someone that might be willing to assist.

Thanks,

Kylie