re tobys comments

Toby + ALL,

Regarding the state thing. That was an oversight, thanks for pointing It
out. Will go and fix it.

Yes, phone number can be stored as an integer or as text. If anyone thinks
it should be stored as an integer speak up now. Otherwise it will be changed
to text.

Nathan

A couple of comments.

*    The State is held as ID in the State table but as 3 characters in
other tables which use it. Perhaps a better option would be to use the
StateID instead of the 3-letter state abbreviation.

*    The PhoneNumber is stored using an integer. I have always understood
that numeric fields were only to be used when the field woud be used in
calculations. In this case I suggest that a text field be used.

Toby