Re: [Computerbank] Our service philosophy and linux

I would support continuing with the "Computerbanks and their affiliates will
provide ongoing support and assitance to those clients that have linux
systems."

If people have installed windows legally then I would assume that they have
support available to them under the terms of purchase of the software ie
support from people who are paid to support that software. If they have
installed it illegally then I would imagine that there would be certain legal
concerns not to mention the ethical issues if we supported that software.

Personally I would find it rather annoying to have to deal with supporting
someone who has just wiped out software, that I might well have spent a
considerable amount of time to set up, in order to install software that is
the very antithesis of the ideals of community support that computerbank is
based on.

But that is only my opinion and I will be interested to hear what others have
to say

John H