Re: [Computerbank] Recipients vs Service Users

Hi
Hope Iam not  out of line, but this is what I think:

Being sweet & simple here is the best. " USERS "  I feel is the most
appropriate term. "USERS" doesn't have any negative or positive overtones if
anything it implies equality, which from a users perspective is very
important & may help to encourage the more timid  CB Clients to better
utilise their PCs & more importantly ask the  questions they need too.Try
using USERS it rolls off the tounge nice & easy:

"We have a whole bunch of USERS who have received PCs that have major HDD
errors."

"I have a user on the line who Can't speek English very well I need some
hlp."

"We have 3 users comming in with their PCs today that need fixing."

Katarina