[Computerbank] Re: [CAI-committee] Re was Update from me - SA woes

I appreciate the work everyone is putting into thinking about all this,
I for one am in overload due to Uni, but I just can't help thinking that
I *really* wish we here in SA had ignored the whole CBVic thing like NSW
seems to have done & just incorporated ourselves over a year ago when we
had the impetus to do so. We here have waited SO LONG for the Aust-wide
incorporation, thinking that we couldn't really do much here until that
was acheived. Maybe that was wrong, but it seemed to be the thing to do
at the time. It feels like we've been sitting on our hands while
'someone/s' ( please dont think I dont appreciate your time & effort)
organised the paperwork side of things so that we would all be better
off.  Due to that (& other personal commitments like Uni etc) some of us
are now looking at where our hands used to be & finding, well, something
that looks like its been sat on for over a year :((. Not a pretty picture.
I am not writing this to throw *shit* at anyone, not even really
complaining about how its turned out, I guess I'm just in a state of
quiet bemusement. We spent our motivation on waiting for the benefits
that were offered, which we never really got, & what WAS happening here
in SA (& I am not speaking from anything but my own opinion) has been
severely weakened as a result.  In retrospect we here in SA went down
the wrong trouser-leg of time (made a crap decision).
Just letting you ppl know so that if you see bubbles on the surface
where we used to be, you'll have some idea of what went down.