Re: [Computerbank] Recipients vs Service Users

I really don't mind either way personally, but are not recips receiving
something that 'somebody' ie 'we' decide to give them?? There is an
application process, so some ppl fit the criteria & some dont, a
decision has to be made somewhere along the line, cant you just call a
spade a spade?? whats the problem?