[Computerbank] Re: [Cbdoc-train] Minutes for Documentation Meeting of 19 Feb 2003.

Hi Dave,

--- Dave Fregon <axxs@axxs.org> wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-03-01 at 02:52, Steve Paynter wrote:
> <SNIP!>
> > * There was discussion of Plone, and problems with displaying images
> >   in some browsers.
>
> Just wondering what this problem was? I don't remember covering and
> image problem in some browsers? There were issues with the older
> browsers like netscape 3 .... mainly css ones from memory and in the
> documentation site, Silva which is only used internally... Plone scales
> according to the browser, and is quite usable via lynx for instance.

Sorry, was poorly worded.  Should have read something like:
  > * There was discussion of
  >   - Plone;
  >   - problems with displaying images in some browsers.
ie, two separate issues.

According to my notes: "Problems with different browsers (Netscape 4 &
Mozilla) not displaying images as expected."  From memory, it was indeed
a CSS thing.

Steve.

=====
Steve Paynter