Official Grand Opening - CBV Launch!

Hi all,

Just over the past week CBV has been sending out invitations to all people for
whom we have postal addresses, if we\'ve missed you dont fret because that\'s what
this email is all about! :)

CBV is having an official celebratory launch at it\'s new premises in Rosslyn
Street, West Melbourne on Thursday 17th of May commencing at 4pm. We expect the
official launching of CBV to take place at 6.30pm so if you cant make it until
after work you can still be a part of the action.

CBV will provide entertainment, drinks and nibbles. A grand tour is available on
request.

If you are going to come it would be great if you could let us know by tuesday
15th May by calling or emailing us (you can email me!). The number at CBV is
9600 9161.

Cheers and hope to see many of you next Thursday! :)

Kylie Davies
Executive Officer
Computerbank Victoria
http://www.computerbank.org.au/