Re: [Computerbank] use off #cbsupport for all!

Just as an addition was wondering if we could get feedback off #cbsupport and
link it to the cbsupport mailing list. I mean some way of keeping track of
what problems people are raising on #cbsupport and then mailing out solutions
to the cbsupport mailing list, at least if they are ones that might affect or
be of interest to other recipients. We could even get a weekly post going or
something like that. Would be happy to write solutions up but have dialup
only so wouldn't be aware of all of the problems that were discussed. Is
there away of keeping a record of what is discussed. Maybe someone with a
cable connection could email a weekly record of what happened on #cbsupport
to me and any others who are interested.