[Computerbank] RE: Preinstalled Windows: AARGH! I can't get it off!

Title: RE: Preinstalled Windows: AARGH! I can't get it off!

[Standard apology for the embedded HTML]

Didn't I read somewhere awhile ago, that someone sued M$ and the law said that M$ can't do this.  The guy then packed up the OS manuals and software disks/CDs and sent it back to M$ for a refund and loaded another OS.

Can't remember where I read this, it was either an online or paper news article of some kind.

Dez