Re: [Computerbank] RE: Preinstalled Windows: AARGH! I can't get it off!

> dmdeflui@subcorp.com.au wrote:
>
> [Standard apology for the embedded HTML]
>
> Didn't I read somewhere awhile ago, that someone sued M$ and the law
> said that M$ can't do this.

It would help greatly if people remembered that this is Australia and
Australian law applies. Actually, various laws of the various states of
Australia applies.

   email: terryc@woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au
   Wombat Outdoor Adventures <Bicycles, Books, Computers, GIS>