Re: [Computerbank] RE: Preinstalled Windows: AARGH! I can't get itoff!

On another list I'm on (and you to Terry :), whenever legal stuff is
brought up people often refernce the following site.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/forms/search1.html

Its searchable and is great referance for australian law.

Ant

--
Systems Administrator
Pracom Ltd.

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
This electronic mail is solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you receive this electronic mail in error, please delete it from
your system immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or
using any of the above contact details.