Re: [Computerbank] please double check where your computers are coming from

Hi Steve,

This is of great concwern to Computerbank - could you please explain the
details a bit more (privately if you like!). That is - who questioned
you and in what context? I realise that you have a laptop - perhaps this
is the reason you were questioned?

Any assett label search on some of our laptops reveal BP ownership -
this is quite true, as BP donated these systems to us. There is no
notification to the laptop dealer when the goods change hand. Your
paperwork from Computerbank should be suffice, and then if the police
have further questions re the integrity of the laptop - one would assume
that they would do the correct homework and contact CAI to confirm
ownership had been transferred.

Sorry that you had to experience this Steve, thanks for letting us know
and making us aware of this situation arising.

Kind Regards,

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc.