[Computerbank] who's getting the money for our mob?

From our Michael on his AUSCED list..                  [Bruce]

http://www.ourcommunity.com.au/index.jsp

For Australia's 700,000 community, education and non-profit groups by
providing funding advice, a free online donations & volunteers service and
practical information.

"We provide the way forward with practical products and services"

Grants & Fundraising

Are you missing out on money? Need a grant to expand or extend your
community services, stage a local event? Looking for help with raising
funds? Or seeking the most extensive and up-to-date grants and scholarship
database in Australia?

[much more on the site]