[Computerbank] Re: Nominations re AGM

Hello all,

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:18, Penni Diffey wrote:
> Hi all
>
> The nominations are now closed.
>
> I have recieved one for each position except President.
>
> We will be having a secret ballot for this position.
>
> Details of how this will be done and who the returning officer is will be
> later this week.

Details re the candidates have to be made known before proxies are sent, as
ppl using proxy voting can specify who they would like to vote for. :)

With proxies due very soon - it is important that members are aware of who is
standing for National Committee...

We also should know, in advance of the AGM, who the other, single nominees
are for each of the roles.

Can we see this information?

Cheers,

Kylie Davies