[Computerbank] The nature of support at CAI-Vic during October 2002

Hey all,

As per the last National Committee meeting - below a list of "recorded" user
support instances at cai-vic. Not all instances of phone support get recorded
despite our best efforts in encouraging volunteers to make notes. :)

Do you remember any support stuff you have had to deal with recently? (PS:
Just the support issue and no names please!)

October 2002

1 modem errors with ISP Config
2 floppy mount point set incorrectly
1 Bios settings issue
3 request for root password
2 printer query
1 printer - forgotten how to use
1 forgot a command
1 networking issues (misconfigured interfaces)
1 information about digital cameras
1 printer misconfiguration
1 searching internet query
1 dull monitor (swap over)
1 USB printer issue (USB port installation)
1 information request
2 ISP configuration

I will post information re November and whatever else I have stats for within
the next few days or so.

Cheers,

Kylie Davies
Victorian State Coordinator