[Computerbank] Nominations

Hi all

The nominations are now closed.

I have recieved one for each position except President.

We will be having a secret ballot for this position.

Details of how this will be done and who the returning officer is will be
later this week.

Please remember that all proxies need to be to me by midnight Thursday. The
official form is on the web site but you can email your proxy to me as email
is defined as " in writing ".

Anything else you need to discuss with me please email.

I should point out that the Auditors report won't be ready so we'll have an
SGM for that shortly before Christmas. A Profit and Loss Statement will be
available before the meeting.

Pen