you tell me whether your organisation would be able to help out?

From: Jacinta Chartres
Senior Project Officer Indigenous Policy and North Australia Office
Phone: 08 8920 8917 Fax: 08 8920 8907

Official record: File reference: 2002/xxxx [Note: file held by Indigenous
Policy and North Australia Office]
Important: This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject
to legal or parliamentary privilege. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error
please notify the sender immediately.