[Computerbank] Thank you

Greetings all.  Right gladdened am i to witness those amongst us who remember
the vision that is CAI, forging ahead through the wake of those pursuing less
fortunate aggenda.

Many indeed are the opportunities that CAI affords each and every one of us,
and with such abundance of benefits for the self, we can be forgiven to
occasionally forget what we are all here for, to offer of ourselves to the
greater good.

These past few months, and in particular this last week, i have had the honour
of witnessing a steadfast approach to what is required, be it fixing
hardware, making coffees and cleaning kitchen spaces, training recipients,
canvassing donors, the list goes on and on, and all in the face of a less
than fortunate atmosphere.

Such examples abundantly illustrate to me the true spirit of CAI.  You get out
of Life what you put into It.  This is not some mere karmic credit system;
true, by and large what goes around REALLY goes around and Life pretty well
treats you as you treat It, but the crux is this:  it is the experience of
giving that IS THE REWARD ITSELF.  Taking the opportunity to contribute is
exactly your reward;  anything that comes back to you is just icing on the
cake.  Pretty much basic book-work, and hopefully i'm by and large preaching
to the converted, and still sometimes the obvious needs pointing out.

Thank you, all of you, who each day remind us of this vital lesson with your
strength, tenacity and the heart to rise above petty turmoils, lighting the
way for those of us who may have lost sight of the bigger picture.

Fullfilling the roles entrusted to us in steering CAI through its various
evolutions is an ongoing learning process.  Any associated burdens are indeed
lightened with this most valuable of gifts, the precepts and examples you set
.

Keep up the good work and the good example;  on behalf of CAI and in
particular the executive branch, you have our heartfelt thanks and every
support.

Logifraternally yours,

cromwell

Cromwell Hooper
Volunteer and WFTD Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated, SA Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/
Vice President
Computerbank Australia Incorporated
http://www.computerbank.org.au/