Re: [Computerbank] Meeting notification

Hello all,

As a financial member, I have problems with this - particularly after informing people (all members were made aware) of the Victorian memberships intentions of nominating an executive from the floor.

Our decision to do this was made last Thursday night at our Victorian meeting. We decided to do this because there didn't appear to be an active Secretary to send nominations to...indeed we were not even made aware we could do this.

I find it interesting that the Secretary did not inform people of the AGM or any due process (call for nominations) and now, only three days before the meeting, she advises the membership that she has taken a nomination?

Added to this...today... was the last day for proxies - and now - if anyone wanted to appoint another person to vote on their behalf - they have until midnight to check their email to find out what has developed and to get a proxy in.

To me...it seems a bit unfair...and unconstitutional.

Perhaps we could call the AGM again??

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc

Da Moose wrote:

hi all

Just clarifying that although he forgot to mention it (Grant ) we will be
logging IRC for the AGM.

Anyone with objections, as it wasn't in the original notice should contact
me.

There is some concern over Dan Treacys nomination, although he accepted
nomination as President on 21 Nov, the email of nomination wasn't recieved
until Nov 23. The Secretary was notified before the seven days.

please email responses.

Pen