Re: [Computerbank] Just been reading the email

Hi again,

Pending other peoples thoughts - I would be up for another meeting in Jan, especially if it was called fairly.
December 19th is also great... I got confused by David Lloyd's post... Personally I'd prefer to get the AGM out the way and ASAP.

Cheers,

Kylie

---
Kylie Davies