[Computerbank] Tonights meeting

Hi all

this is the list of those needing to be ratified

Dave Fregon
Jan Smith
Nick Hobden
Julien Goodwin
Steve Paynter
Dan Treacy
Bob Parker
Reuben Matene
David Lavender
 From Victoria

shaun branden, david lloyd, romana challans, robyn manning
From SA

Dan Treacy from NSW

There is still time to pay your fees and become a member.

Other financial members are;

Penni Diffey
Grant Diffey
Kylie Davies
Con Validas
Owen Courtis
Vic Koci
Trish Fraser
Rob Brittain
Robert Mead
Bill McPherson

Those from NSW and SA the Cordinator can forward the membership forms by
snail mail and the recipt number for the fees to me at the Vic Office.

These people are ewligible to vote at tonights meeting.

Grant, Kylie, Rob and Con.

Unfortunately i have to work as the person cvering for me is ill.

The only agenda item is ratification of new mwmbers.

Can someone please log the meeting.
Pen