URGENT, CALLING ALL VOLUNTEER'S!!!!!

URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi all...

We URGENTLY need as many people as possible to come to the
Horticultural Hall, 31-33 Victoria Street, Melbourne, (opp. Trades
Halls) THIS Saturday 7th October 2000, 10am start -> til around 5pm -
request for trolleys (to help with the move) if people have them.

We need lots of bodies so that we can get this done in one day.  We
need help in shifting, the masses of equipment from hort hall to
trades hall...

WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOU SUPPORT, FOR COMPUTERBANK VICTORIA INC...

I will see you there...

Cheers

Jason Rolston
CBV Volunteer Co-ordinator