Tomorrow is moving day

Hi folks,

We have the access to the storage area in Trades Hall all organised,
and now all we need is:

* A whole heap of arms and legs - anyone who can carry stuff or push a
trolley or sing wto us while we work is infinitely desirable!

* Something to eat at lunchtime. People who are interested in being
arms, legs or voices, please
>contact myself, on 0401 566897 for details of where to be and when;
people who would like to contribute food, hand it about, wash dishes,
and generally play Mother, please email Trish!!!

We look like starting at around 10am tomorrow, so don't be shy - get
in touch today or tonight!

8-)
see all there

Jason