Monday meeting

Hi all,

A Committee meeting is called for Monday next, October 30th.

At this stage we haven't finalised a venue, but it will be close to the
CBD. Prior to the meeting we have arranged to view a building we are
considering leasing, at 261 Queensberry Street in Carlton. This
inspection os set for 5:30 pm; following that we will be gathering for
the meeting at someplace close by. Suggestions welcome - probably
somewhere where we could also eat, drink &c would be good.

The Agenda has been posted on the website -
www.computerbank.org.au/victoria/minutes.html and follow the link. if
you have any additional items we should consider, please let me know
ASAP. I will be bringing copies of the Agenda to work from, as well as
copies of the Drafts of the new Statement of Purposes we're working on.

See you there!

8-)
Trish Fraser, Sunbury, Australia
trish@thefrasers.org