[Computerbank] Re: Nomination forms

Hi Jenny,

As is going to be the case for NSW, we may be able to put forward a motion that
says something along the lines;

\"Upon validation of one SA membership and and one NSW membership (preferably
your respective co-ordinators), national committee appointments for the SA and
NSW State Convenors will become active.\"

On this note, I\'m happy to \"shout\" the two memberships. :)

There is provision for you guys to attend the meeting - if you would like us to
give you a buzz and have you on speaker phone we can arrange this.

Similarly someone will be logged into the #computerbank chat channel on irc
server irc.linux.org.au - giving some running commentary. This will commence at
12 noon.

Stay tuned,

Cheers,

Kylie

Quoting jennifairy <jennifairy@yahoo.com>:

> Well I would like to know if there is any space on the committee for
> state
> representation. As far as I know this question was amongst others put to
> the list
> some weeks ago from us here in SA & I havent heard anyhting back.
> Personally, the reason I havent sent my $$ to CBVIC for membership has
> been that we
> need all the resources we can get here.
> So bcoz I havent sent money to Victoria I dont get to vote for someone
> here in SA.
> (?is this how it is?)
>
> \"The Moose(tm)\" wrote:
>
> > Oops time ran out so if you want to send me a nomination for the
> committee
> > please just email me a note which states who you are nominating who is
> > seconding the nomination and the fact that the nominee consents.
> >
> > All nominations need to be in by Thursday.
> >
> > Time has run out for any proxies they were due last sunday. Thanks to
> the
> > one person who has sent me theirs.
> >
> > The Agenda for the AGM will be published on Friday with the agenda for
> > the SGM.
> >
> > We have nominations so far for Pres, VP,Sec, Treas, Ordinary member so
> > there\'s still a couple to come.
> >
> > Bring on Monday
> > Pen
> >
> > On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, David Hatton wrote:
> >

> > > Hello Penni,
> > >
> > >       Could you point me at the place where the nomination forms are
> hiding ?
> > > :-)
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > David H.