[Computerbank] Re Cairns

I think Bruce may have asked if there is anyone in the Cairns area involved with Computerbank. I was off the air while I was moving to Cairns and getting set up.
I do want to see a branch of Computerbank set up here. as it fits in with my work with indigenous people. I have a lot of other things on my plate being Premier takes a bit of my time:-) but will do my bit to see it get off the ground. Would rather be part of the committee not set up the committee, if you know what I mean.
I am setting up the Bank of Mentors and it would be good to have a member of Computerbank Cairns or Far North Queensland on that board.
regards
 Premier Kerry
www.queenslandgovernment.com