Re: [Computerbank] Re: Nomination forms

ok, so state reps will automatically become members, voted for by the people involved in
a computerbank capacity in each state (who are not members of Computerbank Vic or Aus and
who have not paid membership)  But then the reps have to pay membership to Victoria??
And I ask again, why does membership money automatically go to Victoria when the other
states are starved for funds & resources??
 As far as I am concerned, I and Romana and Shaun are members of the South Australian
branch of Computerbank and our memberships are paid for in petrol for trips to pick up,
drop off and setup computer systems, and when $$ are needed HERE we contribute what we
can.
We dont have the resources for a 'training centre' so atm we are delivering systems to
recips & training them onsite.
No, it doesnt clear things, theres a lot left out here in terms of where the states
stand. I want to know what resources are going to flow to us 'poor cousins' and when.
I would really like to hear from the 'other' states (WA, NSW etc) to hear their views on
this.