[Computerbank] unused processing power

Are there any projects in the pipeline, or current that put some of
these cpu cycles to better use. We often have 6 or so systems here in
various stages of readiness for recips. Currently we are using the seti
client <setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu> to do something while they are
being tested, etc. By the way, we are using the groupname computerbank
at seti.

Has anyone set up Computerbank clusters, or is there any other
distributed projects we could consider for unused cycles.

I imagine that a cluster of 486 machines would not be all that fast, but
would be a fantastic project which could generate some excellent tech media
coverage.

Shaun

--
Shaun Branden, email:  shaun@pcuse.com    It's a damn poor mind