[Computerbank] How can you help computerbank (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 18:17:13 +1000 (EST)
From: "The Moose(tm)" <moose@bovine.artificial-stupidity.net>
To: Bruce McCubbery <brucemcc@melbpc.org.au>
Subject: How can you help computerbank

the thing is Bruce speaking about vic stuff is ok because we have a policy
of upfront openness.

what can be done by others?
1. Write to your local and federal politition about computerbank
remembering to ask why it isn't supported by the government

2. Also write specifically to the PM and Deputy PM/s depts
and the premiers dept im your state

3. Write to local councils

4. contribute to discussions

5. read the minutes to find out what's happening

6. talk the organisation up to anyone you meet who's in business

7. become a member currently $10 per year

8. if you can't come to meetings vote ne proxy and hzve your say

these are passive ways to be involved in this org we don't all have to
come to meetings or to do days but please don;t be silent.

If anyone wants to just visit to see what's happening that's fine too we
won't pressure you to help out we'll just shpw you around and offer you
coffee.

look forward to seeong everyone eventually

I know does this woman ever shut up :) I'm keen so I'll go now

Pen