[Computerbank] Re: computerbank digest, Vol 1 #463 - 2 msgs

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:40:47 +0800
<computerbank-request@lists.linux.org.au>  wrote:
<snipped>

>More reports (inc GNOME usability) can be found here:
>http://www.userinstinct.com/reviews.php
>
>The reports are quite interesting and reflect some of our own
>observations re introducing users to a 'modern' desktop Linux system.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Kylie
>
>--
>Kylie Davies
>Victorian Branch Coordinator
>Computerbank Australia Inc
>www.computerbank.org.au

<huge snip>
This is also a  useful discussion/Introduction on/to Interface design

http://www.asktog.com/basics/firstPrinciples.html#fitts's%20law

-- Pete
Message Composed: Mon Sep 27 03:56:47 UTC 2004
Calendar events:
Sep 27 	The first passenger was hauled in a locomotive in England, 1825
Sep 28 	"Pilgrim's Progress" published, 1678
Sep 28 	A Greek soldier runs 26+ miles after the Persian defeat at
Marathon,	490BC
(and then drops dead !)

< http://www.gnu.org/software/tetum/ >
< http://bigbutton.com.au/~gossner >