Re: The 0.4.1 compile problem

On 14.04.2004 16:10, Chang wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2004-04-14 00:58, Jens Granseuer wrote???
> > On 12.04.2004 17:25, Chang wrote:
> > > sometimes I envy the people live in Europe where
> > > people don`t have to work after 17:00.

[...]

> > I guess I'd like to live in that 5 p.m.
> > Europe, too ;-)
>
> Oh, isn`t it? I thought the life in Europe would be something like
> work + work + work + lesiure hours + lesiure hours + leisure hours

While it's probably true that work and free time are kept separate
more than elsewhere, that doesn't say anything about how long that
work + work + work part is...

> It is because one of my university teacher who has been German told
> me that if you ask someone to work after the day time, he could be
> very unhappy, but in Taiwan working after the day time is so common
> that everyone has been used to it.

You can be used to something and still be very unhappy about it.
Anyway, we seem to be getting somewhat off-topic. Let me just assure
you that what may be true for university professors is not
necessarily true for the working part of the population as well ;-)

Jens