Re: New map

> Looks like you changed a bit more than was necessary. I'll give a
> few points why I think the previous state was better. (btw the
> new depot is not one of the reasons although it does have a part in
> one of them.)

I knew I wouldn't satisfy you with my first try ;-)

> The map became much harder. I won't say impossible only
> for the fact that you can take the enemy headquarters with
> a bit of luck. I don't see any other way to win, though.

For me it was impossible to win, so I thought you have a challenge.

> All in all, I'd say the balance in the initial release was a
> lot better. In passing, I'd also like to mention that the map
> name is not quite right, IMO, assuming that you meant the
> river. Something like Deep Gorge would be more appropriate
> although I'm a friend of making up 'real' names, e.g. The
> Omyar Gorge or so.

Bottom line:
- Bring the hovercraft for player one back in
- remove the depot
- we have almost the same map as before, perhaps a little more thrilling
- that was easy! :-)
- I wont take credit for my work ;-)

> Whatever, don't let this discourage you.

You will never discourage me, Jens! You know, I am settled for something
very easyly. ;-)