Re: PalmOS Port

Dave Fancella wrote:

On Wednesday 26 April 2006 4:42 am, Henk Jonas wrote:

No chances... Sorry. Others might do it, but I already had too much
problems with C++ on the Armlet side. I don't even want to try it on the
m68k side. Also OS 4 is quite old and most devices doesn't have 1.
enough dynamic memory (it needs 4 MB at least) and 2. a screen big
enough to play it.

Hmmm, I get you. Everything I *need* is available for this thing, but nothing that I *want*. Heh. Guess I need to go find one of those Nokia linuxsomethingorothers on ebay.

Hm, what about a TX? Crimson Fields runs on it, and it comes quite cheap (below 300 €). Or a Zodiac, which is even better for CF and might be even cheaper :-)

Henk