Re: PalmOS Port

Hi Jens,

Jens Granseuer wrote:

On 26.04.2006 10:04, Henk Jonas wrote:

There is a PalmOS port from Crimson Fields since some time. I've just released a small update. It's here: www.metaviewsoft.de

Great, thanks!

I'll add a link to the downloads section.

Could you send me a diff of the code changes you had to make, so I
can check whether it makes sense to fold (some of) them back into
the main tree?

Hm, I could do, but I fear it will be not of much use... I used Code Warrior for PalmOS for the port and had to explicit call several constructors as the wasn't called by the compiler :-( It's more a mess :-) Btw, the source is available but I will try to make a diff and then you can see if it makes any sense...

Regards
Henk

  Henk Jonas
  Palm OS ® certified developer