Re: My first map "Clean sweep" -> Now "Manhunt"

Here's my map in a new version. I had to change the title from "Clean sweep"
to "Manhunt" due to story changes.

> Destroy some bunkers. There is a fake shop underneath each of them.

Okay, removed that.

> In the course of a campaign, yes. But campaign maps can be played
> just like single maps as well. The main difference is that in skirmish
> play you won't get to the next map if you win. (And you need to reach
> a map in campaign mode before being allowed to play it in skirmish.)

I will write a briefing 2 when briefing 1 is approved. I changed the story.
Now the FNA wants to capture an admiral in the enemy HQ. Is that okay?

> What gave you that idea? No, I actually think you hit the balance
> pretty well. It's not execeptionally hard but it's not too easy,
> either.

I have added the difficulty levels now.

> Close, but no cigar. Quoting from the cfed manual: "This
> makes the current event depend on the given event. Prior to
> event execution, the trigger conditions for both events are
> checked, and the event is activated only if both are
> successful."
> [...]

Yeah, now I understand, but I left this as it is.

> You used them correctly for the eastern forest... but you
> scrapped that as well for the updated version. Admittedly they
> are a bit hard to tell apart. The first two forests are
> single-hex forests. The next four comprise one big forest in
> the order w, n, s, e.

Yupp, fixed that.

> We don't really have any special units, so we'd create sort of a
> credibility problem, but capturing an Imperial commander would
> work, I guess.

So read the new brifing. Any better suggestions for the name of the Admiral.
Wintok sounds South African...