Re: need translations for map "The General"

Hey all,

Sorry about the UTF-8 format, it took me ages to figure out and in the end it turned out I could just do it with notepad, duh!
I've included the french translation (in UTF-8) of the map "The General"... I think the vagueness of the story easily leaves the scenario open for other user maps and campaigns. [I like the little details like the wife and kid's support and the "We all appreciate your presence by our side in these tough times", great touches!!!]
I can't wait to actually play it lol!

Also I've included the original english name of the map in the map info (as well as the french one) so if some kind of walk-through comes out, people will know which maps are which instead of having to look at the maps or wrestle a dictionnary!

Benjamin Power

PS: I'm sorry about the HTML format of the e-mail as I've said this is not my favourite computer and, even though I've fiddled about with the client (AOL), I don't know if has done anything! Sorry for the inconvenience!