Re: Crimson Fields 0.4.4.released

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 04:31:01PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:

> Hey,
>
> 0.4.4 is out.

Also, during the first few minutes I've experienced 2 segfaults.
First when I've played uprising vs computer, after some restarts due to
mistakes in decisions. When the first medium tank was destroyed, the
game exited with segfault.
Second, trying to reproduce this I've played Uprising HotSeat. Now
destroying of medium tank and an infantry unit has done nothing wrong,
but winning the map (In hotseat, so I've cheated - medium takns stayed
in barracks) did. After kand's turn, just after the message 'You've
lost'. And this time the game hung - the window stays as it was, only
nothing is drawn. And kill doesn't make any difference. Only kill -9.

Also I've experienced some strange issues with loading infantry into
APC. Some times I can, sometimes I can't. In the same position - I.e.
once I couldn't load infantry just at start of battle, then I could.
Then, on another try, I couldn't although units were next to each other
and none has moved this turn.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl