(FWD) Command structure?

[Dave: you should subscribe to the list.]

----- Forwarded message from owner-crimson-users@seul.org -----

From: Dave Fancella <david.fancella@comcast.net>
To: crimson-users@seul.org
Subject: Command structure?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 05:53:56 +0000

Hello,

I'm wondering if there's any interest in having a command structure setup in
Crimson Fields, where I could assign a group of units to a command, give them
an objective, and then let an AI manage the actual fighting for me.  One of
the thing that frustrates me about tactical games like this is the amount of
management I have to spend on every single piece, and the whole purpose of
command structure in real military is so the commander (that would be me, in
the game) doesn't have to micro-manage every little fight.

If there's interest, then I'm interested in hacking on it when I can find time
to add the feature.  :)

Dave

--
Visit my website!