Random crashes on ANthill map

I'm getting some random crashes on the Anthill map.  :(

They're happening, well, randomly.  :)  Occasionally, there doesn't yet seem
to be a pattern, when I select a piece to move it, and then click on the
space I want it to move, crimson segfaults with the SDL chute deployed error
message.

Um, 0.4.0 without the patch (with turn replay disabled).  Linux 2.4.something,
Mandrake 9.2, all available sdl libraries from Mandrake (I can get specific
version numbers if you really want them).  What else?  Computer is in a beige
box with a darker plastic front cover that's really ugly, but was also really
cheap.  Hrm.  :)

Dave

--
Visit my website!
http://www.davefancella.com/?event=em

It's not so hard to lift yourself by your bootstraps once you're off the
ground.
		-- Daniel B. Luten